Mike has spent the last fifteen years in the Credit Information Industry, working
as a senior specialist in commercial and consumer credit bureaus where he has
had the opportunity to obtain insight and knowledge into many different
organizations credit, fraud and risk policies.
His career focuses have included:
• Commercial Credit Bureau Services
• Credit Insurance Services
• Debt Collection Services
• Cheque Verification Services
• Consumer Credit Bureau Services
• Credit Information Solutions for the Micro Finance Industry
• Credit Scoring and decision support services
• Identity theft and Credit Application Fraud Prevention solutions
Mike qualified with his MBA in 2001, after completing his dissertation, with
distinction, entitled “Reducing Corporate Dishonoured Cheques in South Africa
using credit bureau information”.
In early 2007 Mike took up the challenge to drive Compuscan’s credit bureau
offerings and biometric identity systems into East Africa and he is presently
involved in setting up these Compuscan credit risk solutions in Uganda.
Mike lives in Kampala, Uganda with his wife and two sons. He is passionate
about off road adventures, camping and fly fishing.