International Sales & Marketing Director. From 2003 to 2005, he carried out consulting contracts with ISETT SETA, SAP and City of Joburg/Wits University. He joined ForgeAhead in March 2005, where he was Head of Consulting (specialising in the use of ICT in Government) until moving to the Joburg Centre for Software Engineering at Wits University in 2008 as Manager: Applied Research Unit. Adrian has spent 20 years being involved in activities to promote standards and growth in the ICT sector.
- President of Computer Society South Africa;
- Member of the Steering Committee of the SAVANT Project to promote the capacity of the South African ICT industry;
- Member of the ICT Sector Summit Steering Committee at NEDLAC;
- Member of the Industry Advisory Body for NEMISA;
- Member of the Advisory Body for Career Planet;
- Chairman of the Wanderers Club
In the past, Adrian has also served as President of the Information Technology Association of South Africa, as Vice-Chairman for Africa of the World Information Technology & Services Alliance and Chairman of the African Federation of ICT Associations. He has represented South Africa at conferences in Taiwan, Australia, Greece and USA and supported industry development initiatives in East and West Africa. He was a member of the Steering Committee and initial Board Member of ISETT SETA, chaired the initial IT Standards Generating Body and was a member of the Task Team for the ICT Charter Working Group.