Aspect Software, the world's largest company focused solely on unified communications for contact centres, has announced its participation in the event as a Silver Sponsor together with its Nigerian partner, Contact Centre Solutions. They join other industry leaders, including Huawei as Lead Sponsor, and Avaya and Oracle as co-sponsors.
Ryan Moroney, AITEC’s Event Director, said: “By having these industry leaders behind the event we are able to offer an educational and marketing programme which represents the best of breed in technology as well as leading-edge business strategies.”
The conference programme is an impressive line-up of local and international experts and speakers over the two-day conference.
The keynote speaker is Mahesh Punia, CEO of LiveBean, one of India’s top consultants and trainers in contact centre management systems and technology. He will be speaking on “Moving from cost arbitrage to value creation in contact centre services”. In addition, he will be holding a workshop on the last day of the conference on
Other speakers include:
- Cheng Chaoting, Director of West Africa, Huawei Software, will speak on “Taking the contact centre beyond the contact function to create real value”
· Yaron Assabi, CEO, Digital Solutions Group, South Africa: “Eight steps to exceptional customer experience”
· ‘Gbenga Sesan, Executive Director, Paradigm Initiative Nigeria: “Reclaiming Nigeria's lost human capital - The role of contact centres”
· Sibusiso Kunene, MD, Sibize International Calling, South Africa: “Providing outsourced services for government”
· Annie Eimiakhena, Human Resources Manager, Willbros Nigeria: “Making your human skills capacity work for you”
· Chiaka Ebi, COO Finance Application Systems, Nigeria: “Customer Service: Technology as an enabler”
· Richard Edet, Enterprise Account Manager – Financial Services, Cisco, Nigeria: “The role of an IP Contact Centre in developing a successful call centre business”
· Johan Grobler, MD CaTS Group, South Africa: “Selecting the right IVR technology”.
· Steve Obiago, Head of Technical Support, Diamond Bank PLC, Nigeria, will speak on “Expanding the frontiers of customer satisfaction”
· Akan Jacobs, AGM, Customer Support Services, IS Nigeria: “SIP-based customer interaction solutions - Increasing presence and efficiency within the call centre”
· Abiodun Adeoye, CEO, Contact Solutions (ConSol), Nigeria: “Contact centre deployment - Outsource vs Build”
· Emeka Okafor, Director, Interra Networks, Nigeria: “Nigerian Communications Commission: A contact centre outsourcing case study”
· Brett Butler, Solutions Architect, Avaya, South Africa: “Reducing the complexity of your contact centre”
For full details, log on to www.aitecafrica.com. To register as a delegate or book exhibition space, contact AITEC in Nigeria on +234(0)8023910640 or in the UK on +44(0)1480-880774, or email firstname.lastname@example.org