AITEC Banking & Mobile Money to provide in-depth coverage of the financial services sector
The fifth annual AITEC Banking & Mobile Money COMESA Conference is going to focus on a number of new themes, including the following:
• Regional financial integration and cross-border transactions
• Insurance, bank assurance and micro-insurance business development and systems
• Sharia law-compliant banking
• Anti-money laundering systems and compliance
• Microfinance – in-depth strategies for innovation and growth
In addition, the conference will again feature the core topics that delegates from throughout the COMESA region have come to expect at AITEC Banking & Mobile Money:
• Mobile Banking: Technology opportunities & regulatory challenges
• Mobile Banking business strategies
• Interbank payment systems
• Debit and credit card services; fighting card fraud
• Payment systems integration: Cards, cheques and mobile
• Branchless, agent and post-office banking
• Risk management, credit bureaus and fraud prevention
• Smart banking solutions – latest developments in banking systems
• Data storage, power protection, disaster recovery & business continuity
• Communication systems for leading-edge customer service
• Outsourcing, shared infrastructure and hosted services
Add this market-leading educational and marketing event for the financial services sector to your diary now. It should be an essential part of your business plan for next year. Over 500 banking managers and professionals attended as delegates this year, creating a dynamic business networking environment.
If you would like to propose a presentation in the conference programme, please email email@example.com.
To book exhibition space, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44(0)1480-880774.
We look forward to seeing you at AITEC Banking & Mobile Money 2011 in Nairobi.