AITEC Mozambique ICT Congress 2010
13-14 October 2010
The showcase for Mozambique’s ICT Industry
Presentation proposals are invited, covering the following subject areas:
** The exhibition will include a software development showcase, including Demo Pods for emerging software enterprises and entrepreneurs to demonstrate their products. The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to software development, including:
• Best practice lessons from successful software development markets
• Clustering and incubation structures and business models
• Workforce development and training; university-industry alignments and linkages.
• Areas of specialisation: Understanding market needs and demand.
• Mobile Apps
• Open Source innovation
• The Entertainment Market: Animation, music, film and broadcast-related software development
• The Games Market
** IP-Empowered Enterprises & Services: Convergence of Voice, Data and Video over national and enterprise IP networks. Topics will include:
• Data centre development and management; enterprise data storage
• Cloud services
• Managed network services
• Enterprise network management and optimisation
• SaaS: Business opportunities
• Wireless networks: Enterprise, municipal and national
• Business continuity and disaster recover
• Data Security in an IP-connected world
• VoIP for Business
** Mobile Services, Applications & Innovations:
• Mobile Money
** eGovernment: Government Leadership to Provide the Foundations of an ICT-Empowered Economy
Consumer topics will include the following:
** Maximising software benefits: Open Source and proprietary
** Mobile apps: The new frontier of lifestyle enhancement
** Consumer rights and channels
** Educations & Training: Institutions and Courses to serve an expanding ICT Consumer Market:
• Online courses
• ICT Professional qualifications and courses
• School projects and computer clubs
** Gaming: Sharing tips and tricks with experts and fellow gamers
The Consumer Section of the expo is a unique platform for vendors, distributors and resellers to showcase their latest products and services. It will include the country’s first ever Gaming Pavilion to demo and trial latest games for local and international developers. Gamers will have a chance to test their skills, meet developers and learn more about the software expertise behind the games.
The Mobile Apps Pavilion is an opportunity for users to trial and experience latest mobile services and applications – a unique opportunity for service providers and handset manufacturers to inform and educate an emerging, expanding electronics consumer market.
The Education & Training Pavilion will be a showcase for courses available on the local and international market at the primary, secondary, tertiary and professional development levels.
To propose conference presentations, workshops and seminars, send brief outlines to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to submit your Presentation for this event >